THE 60TH ANNIVERSARY OF ISRAEL'S INDEPENDENCE – A BLUE & WHITE GIFT PACKAGE
The PERFECT give-away at your ISRAEL 60 Celebration!
This price is for the purchase of 11-99 or more of these sets
The years that passed have distanced us from meaningful events, from dramatic processes and from significant experiences that evolved into our common symbols, shaped our values and influenced our national, public and private agendas. The excitement, the sense of public commitment and national mission, once common to all of us, have diminished over the years and today we take these symbols and values for granted. We feel as if they had been there since time immemorial.
The chronological distance gradually led to a cognitive disassociation, and third generation Israelis are no longer familiar with the historic facts, are unaware of the significance of our national revival and do not really understand the meaning and importance of those symbols and values.
In preparation for the celebrations of Israel's 60th Independence Day, we have designed a unique gift package that presents and highlights significant milestones in the revival of the Jewish people in its homeland. This was the process that delivered us to this point – to our current blue and white existence.
The package contains the following items
1. A top-quality, true and accurate reprint of Israel's Proclamation of Independence scroll suitable for framing), photographed in our studio especially for this package
2. The Israeli flag with a desktop stand
3. Bumper sticker
5. Audio disk of the recording of David Be-Gurion announcing the establishment of the State of Israel
1. The national anthem – lyrics, music and complete, accurate . text in Hebrew, English and Latin transcript, along with the story of "HaTiqva".
2. The story of the national emblem – the Seven-Branch Candelabrum & Olive Branches.
3. The story of the national flag.
4. Benjamin Zeev Hertzl – a brief history along with his famous picture.
5. David Ben-Gurion – a brief history of the founder of
the State of Israel and its first prime minister, along with his picture signing the Proclamation of Independence.
6. The story of the Proclamation of Independence.
7. A reprint of "Yom HaMedina" – the special newspaper issue published jointly by all the daily newspapers on the day the State of Israel was established.
8. A brief review of the wars and armed conflicts that took place since the establishment of the State of Israel.
This selection of items forms a "surprise box" – each stage of its unfolding reveals additional components and topics.
The blue & white package makes a unique and highly educational gift.
This price is for purchases of 11-100 or more of these sets.
See other listings for singles 1-10 and multiples of 100 or more sets.